Hi,

I'd like an extra test on the Declude site where I can send an email with all three "problems" in them. Reason I'm asking is I sometimes want to test what happens when I'n reaching the weight where I change the subject or something else. Having just one test fail won't get me there. ;-)

Of course I can wait until the next virus comes along that does reach my subject weight but does *not* reach my delete weight. However, the point of having a test available isto catch any problem before it is a problem right? ;-)

Groetjes,

Bonno Bloksma