> I hate to keep repeating myself, but if you are going to use
> interims, you need to understand the rules.  They ain't betas.

Yes I know. Interim is no beta.
But I know: any interim has fixed an error
I don't know WHAT error and so I can only hope that the error discovered by
someone else does not concern my own system.

I have to say: It's no good feeling.

> But in the meantime, we will continue the
> way we have been doing this for years, where fixes are made
> when they are discovered, and when the next beta comes out
> the release notes will mention the fix.

One side is fixing error's.
The other one is documenting them, and RELEASING them.

Two years ago we've published Declude-Updater with the choise between
"release" or "beta". There was no idea about "interims" at this time. And at
this time we've developed this tool because betas and also releases was a
weekly or monthly event.
Not to talk about the numerous suggestions that was considered usefull from
your side and should become available in the next future.

Please don't understand me wrong. I'm realy happy with declude and it's
working fine. But several months and years in the world of internet are a
long long time.

We're here to be the best and we want to work with the best.
In german there is an aphorism: "standstill is the first step behind"

Markus

BTW: finding out how COUNTRY/COUNTRIES with all the possible logics (IS,
NOTIS, CONTAINS, NOTCONTAINS, STARTSWITH, ENDSWITH ..?) is working is not so
easy because I haven't MTA's or MUA's all around the world. Many questions
on this list can be answered simply by trying it out. Something I do for
every not completely documented feature. But in this case it would be VERY
usefull to have a complete description how it's working and what we have to
take care. Thanks in advance!