John Tolmachoff wrote:
> Sending from my private e-mail.
>
> My ISP changed the backbone last night and in doing so, screwed up the
> routers.
>
> Bottom line, my connection from/to my servers has been down for 12 hours.
>
> All incoming e-mail is on my backup MX which is a IIS 5.0 Virtural SMTP
> Server. They are all sitting in the inetpub\mailroot\queue directory.
>
> I need a script to find *.eml files that are to a client, say domain.com,
> and move those files to a seperate folder for review. I can then review
> those manually and the zip those files, copy to a zip disk, and move to my
> computer to then send to the client.

Do you have perl installed?  If so this could be pretty trivial.  Most
MS based utilities don't have the umph needed to do heavy text
processing. (This is probably why MS gave money to ActiveState to port
perl to the Windows platform.  ;-)

I don't do a lot of the iMail/Declude maintenance (mostly I build
scripts/programs to handle the actual mail boxes) so I not sure where to
find a *.eml file (and the phone keeps ringing) so I don't know what the
format is.  But quick pseudo-code would be:

get a listing of all the  *.eml files in the directory

open them one at a time
read the first ??? lines looking for domain.com
if found close the file and move the file to the other directory
else close the file and do the next file

HTH,
Rod
--
Roderick A. Anderson