Following is my surbl settings, can you see anything wrong there?:

rem --- Settings (see explanation above): ---
set v_path=D:\IMail\Declude\SURBL
set v_limit=3000
set v_maxweight=20
set v_skipweight=20
set v_url=http://www.surbl.org/sc.surbl.org.rbldns
set v_exclude=test.surbl.org test.sc.surbl.org
surbl-org-permanent-test-point.com 2.0.0.127

Harry Vanderzand