Title: Message
I've been catching up on some archive reading, and came across this.
I've recently needed to apply different filters to different domains.
And I read this:

> Create a folder for that domain.
>
> In the folder, have a $default$.junkmail file, but leave it blank.
>
> John Tolmachoff
> Engineer/Consultant/Owner
> eServices For You

Does this mean that what tests are not listed in the $default$.junkmail file
are then not going to get used and therefore, no weight will be applied from
that test?
If I wanted to not use a filter I created ,eg. badwords.txt filter, I would
then put in the junkmail file

badwords IGNORE  (badwords being the name of the filter test)

Or just not even put it in the junkmail file?

I read the manual and since it didn't spell out the directions, I thought
I should ask here.

Thanks
Ernesto