I was hoping someone could help me with SPF settings. Currently any domain
that has an unknown SPF, is not supported or does not exist has -3 (same as
SPF pass) applied to the overall total. I found the log file "spf.none" that
has these domains listed. How do I get 0 points applied if a domain is
unknown? If a domain doesn't have an SPF recorded I certainly don't want
points subtracted. I checked in the declude log file and it is listed as
nspfpass -3 but doesn't show up in the email header as does SPFPASS and
SPFFAIL. How do I change this behavior? Do I add a nspfpass to the
global.cfg? Here are my current settings

spfpass spf pass x 0 -3
spffail spf fail x 0 -3