Tuesday, September 28, 2004, 3:48:59 PM, R. Scott Perry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>>>Details?  Are you seeing the "Message OK" lines?
>>
>>Typical log entries:
>>
>>09/28/2004 15:59:07 Qc28b026d0172aa34 L1 Message OK

RSP> Is this with "LOG_OK NONE"?  That line should prevent this log file entry
RSP> from appearing.

RSP> The others, such as Subject/From/etc. should appear if you are using
RSP> LOGLEVEL HIGH, though (with or without LOG_OK NONE).
RSP>                                                     -Scott
We're using LOG_OK NONE and LOGLEVEL MID.

The Subject/From/etc. lines are still written to the log (That's good
- NOT asking for that to change.)

The only time we see the 'L1 Message OK' is when the e-mail did fail a
test, but it either had a weight of 0 or it was whitelisted, and the
Subject/From/etc. lines are also written (no prob there, either).

I initially thought the Subject/From/etc. were taken out of Log MID
and added to Log HIGH.  Hope that wasn't the intent . . .

Thanks,

----
Don Brown - Dallas, Texas USA     Internet Concepts, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       http://www.inetconcepts.net
(972) 788-2364                    Fax: (972) 788-5049
----