John,

There is an extra "s" in the path for the Global.cfg line that would cause the filter to not be run. This would likely also cause an error to be logged as well if you wanted to check that out. Everything else looks like it would do what you were trying to do.

Matt

John Carter wrote:

I promised I read the manual.

I'm wanting to handle mail based on sender name. Particularly I'm
getting considerable spam from "coups@" and "sender@", among others.

What I am thinking about is:

GLOBAL.CFG JCFILTER filter D:\decludefilters\jcfilters.txt x 0 0

$DEFAULT.JUNKMAIL$
JCFILTER        HOLD

JCFILTER.TXT
MAILFROM        0       STARTSWITH      coups@
MAILFROM        0       STARTSWITH      sender@
(maybe use CONTAINS)

Later on after testing, I would add score values to increase the weight
score or just maybe outright delete. I delete at 20.  Anybody see
problems here?

Thanks,
John

-- ===================================================== MailPure custom filters for Declude JunkMail Pro. http://www.mailpure.com/software/ =====================================================