To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 2004 2:17 PM
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] DNS Servers on W2K box - AutoSecondary Script

Hi, All-

I posted my DNS AutoSecondary script for anyone who would like to set up a primary/secondary DNS arrangement. This allows you to maintain only one DNS server. I've found it greatly simplifies the task of keeping my DNS boxes in sync. It archives each boot file as it is replaced, so you have a history. Installation and usage instructions are included in the script as comments.

http://www.skywaves.net/utils/dns_autosecondary.txt

-Dave Doherty
Skywaves, Inc.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave Doherty" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>