I think I saw mention of this, but I could not find it.

Declude Queue is put all files that start with Q into the overflow in a
overflow condition, including webmail temp files, forwarded messages, mail1
messages and so forth.

Can this be fixed promptly?

The only way for it to be fixed is to fix the underlying problem that is causing the overflow situation.

It may be that an abnormally large volume of E-mail is being processed for some reason, or a problem such as a virus scanner that is not working properly (never ending on its own) or a DNS server that is not responding.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.