I see where Hijack requires Deccon.exe.  We run Win2000 SP4 and
terminal service into the server for remote admin.  Does deccon.exe only
run on the console session?

Yes, it does -- otherwise, it would not be able to keep track of data properly (since the user sessions normally only last as long as a user is online).

  I read that when the threshhold2 value is
reached, deccon is opened and once it is closed the flag will be reset?

Close. The window is opened as soon as an E-mail arrives. If you close the window, the flags will be reset, and the window will be opened when the next E-mail arrives.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.