this are good news  :-)

thanks
Markus

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Barry Simpson
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2004 8:02 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Declude and Ipswitch ICS

Marcus,

We recognized early on that relying on one email partner would be a mistake. To that end we had started this new development prior to any knowledge of the recent Ipswitch announcement.

Our immediate goal is to produce a ‘gateway’ version of Declude that will be downloadable and work within the ‘Windows’ environment. A gateway version of Declude enables our software to be compatible with any mail server. At the present time we do not anticipate any additional costs for existing customers in good standing (i.e. customers who have a valid service agreement) who wish to switch to the new software.

In the event that we add new modules to our suite of software these may be chargeable in the future. It is not our intention to force to customers purchase more software than they need and our modular pricing reflects this.

We are working just as fast as we can to get something out the door that will in effect be MTA independent.

Regards

Barry