Hi Matt:

I also plan to take a wait and see approach before deciding which software
will replace Imail.

CH will offer a standalone gateway product, which is neat - but it doesn't
address the need to have to find a new POP/IMAP/HTTPmail server at some
point in the future.  If CH will eventually recommend another Windows mail
server package that they will integrate with, I would give this a very
serious consideration.

Generally, I'm not in panic. I am comfortable that there are packaged
solutions out there that sound like they'll do the job.  I would definitely
miss Declude. However, this time I will not rule out the possibility that I
will actually learn Linux.

Best Regards
Andy Schmidt

H&M Systems Software, Inc.