From:Kevin Bilbee [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
Sent: Nov 3, 2004 03:22:15 PM
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] OT: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To whome tried to qnwnload my hold analyzer with the following information

DLA Downloaded by
Name: Why Do You
Title: Request
Company Name: This Information
Number of domains on IMail: 1
Address: 123 No
City: No
State: NO
Zip: NO
Phone Number: NO
Phone Extension: NO
Email Address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Because it amuses me to see these types of requests. And it is free software
so why do you care. We are not marketing the software or using the email
addresses to spam. If I wanted to do that I can just harvest address from
the declude list.

It is free and a condition of the download.

Kevin Bilbee