I am running Declude Junkmail (standard) v1.75. I keep getting the following line in the Declude logs:

Invalid WHITELIST type: AUTH

The line WHITELIST AUTH is un-commented in the global.cfg file. Could someone shed some light on what's going on here? I'm not sure what "Invalid WHITELIST type: AUTH" means.

That's an option that was added after 1.75 was released. You can simply remove (or comment out) the "WHITELIST AUTH" line from your \IMail\Declude\global.cfg file, and the warning will go away.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.

---- This outgoing message is guaranteed to be authentic by Message Level users. Guarantee the authenticity of your email @ http://www.messagelevel.com. --- [This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude Virus (http://www.declude.com)]