----- Original Message -----
From: "Nick" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> How do you handle if a particular rhsbl returns multiple return codes
> like 127.0.0 2; 127.0.0 4, etc and you want to pick which one to use -
>  is it:
> urirhsbl URIBL_EX  multiple.example.com. A 127.0.0.4
> or
> urirhssub URIBL_EX  multiple.example.com. A 127.0.0.4
> or
> urirhssub URIBL_EX  multiple.example.com. A 8
>
> I read the docs and am confused!

Nick, I cannot think of any RHSBLs that would be candidates for urirhssub,
other than the SURBLs that currently use bitmasked responses.  However, if
there were an RHSBL that supported multi-quad responses (like DNSBLs do), I
would try setting it up like:
=====
urirhssub URIBL_EX1 multiple.example.com. A 127.0.0.1
body  URIBL_EX1 eval:check_uridnsbl('URIBL_EX1')
describe URIBL_EX1 Contains a URL listed in the EX1 blocklist
tflags  URIBL_EX1 net
score  URIBL_EX1 1.0

urirhssub URIBL_EX2 multiple.example.com. A 127.0.0.2
body  URIBL_EX2 eval:check_uridnsbl('URIBL_EX2')
describe URIBL_EX2 Contains a URL listed in the EX2 blocklist
tflags  URIBL_EX2 net
score  URIBL_EX2 1.0

urirhssub URIBL_EX3 multiple.example.com. A 127.0.0.3
body  URIBL_EX3 eval:check_uridnsbl('URIBL_EX3')
describe URIBL_EX3 Contains a URL listed in the EX3 blocklist
tflags  URIBL_EX3 net
score  URIBL_EX3 1.0
=====

This checks out fine with "spamassassin --lint", so I would think that it
should work fine.

Bill