To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2004 11:26 AM
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] OT: Using Real E-Mail Address on Web Site

Hello, All,
We have a new web site and we would like to put links on the contact page
which allow people to click on the links and send us an e-mail but we don't
want those addresses to be scanned and added to the latest spammers mailing
list. Are there any common practices for obfuscating the links so they are
recognizable as valid html "mailto" links by an e-mail client but they would
be less than likely to be picked up by the spammers of the world?

Right now our webmaster replaced the e-mail addresses with images of the
e-mail addresses and the images look horrible.

Thanks In Advance,
Dan Geiser
[EMAIL PROTECTED]