Its not a bug but its definately a gotcha that will bug you if you arent careful :)

I recently created a filter test called HEADERS that checks for spoofing of my own systems as well as for defunct domains and a few other header specific tests, it catches alot of junk with little overhead so I run it as the first filter test so of course I went and included TESTSFAILED END CONTAINS HEADERS in all my other filter files...

Guess what happened when a message failed BADHEADERS or SPAMHEADERS?
yup, the rest of my filters were cancelled because TESTSFAILED END CONTAINS HEADERS

sigh.

:)
Rick Davidson
National Systems Manager