Ok so this is really working how I'd like it to....

The rule is defined with a global.cfg weight of -1000
If the domain is whitelisted then the -1000 is applied to any non-filter
type tests and NO other filters are run.

In essence the domain is whitelisted because all of the other non-filter
tests I have don't add up to 1000.

Sound right?