Sorry if the subject is odd, but I don't know how else to sum this up into one question. Here's what I am having trouble figuring out....

We recently changed our primary MX to another SMTP relay on campus. This is also the outgoing SMTP server for many local machines and dialin machines. Our IMail/Declude box is set up to IPBYPASS this new primary MX box. But this frequently results in Declude running the sender's workstation through it's battery of tests. So many of them get caught in DUL tests and such.

I can't whitelist anything that comes from this server because it would whitelist everything coming into our server since it's our primary MX and most mail will come that route. And if I take out the IPBYPASS, almost all mail will pass because that server is legit.

So is there a way to IPBYPASS this relay and stop testing if the hop prior to that is the originating workstation?

Thanks.

--Todd.

--
Todd Ryan