Hey who ever this is on this list can you turn this off please, its a tad bit inapropriate for a public list don't you think? I started getting these today each time I posted to the junkmail list.

From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Inc" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Rick Davidson
National Systems Manager
North American Title Group
-
----- Original Message ----- From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Inc" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Rick Davidson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2004 4:30 PM
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] New info in Yahoo HELO string?

Rick Davidson,

This is Joseph Trimboli, System Administrator, Cyberlink, Inc. I am running Spam Interceptor to get rid of junk email. Please follow this link to verify that the message you sent me isn't junk email.

http://si20.com/auth?uid=2600&mid=4&sid=rdavidson%40nat.com

Your email was intercepted because it got a spam rating of 2.9 and I set Spam Interceptor to ask everyone who sends me a message rated over 2 to authenticate. When you authenticate I'll receive your email and you'll never have to authenticate for me again, no matter what spam rating your emails get.

Thanks,
Joseph Trimboli, System Administrator, Cyberlink, Inc

For more information on Spam Interceptor go to http://si20.com