We have a 5mb attachment limit on our Exchange servers and we use Imail/declude as a gateway.

We have the need to allow 10mb attachments to "pass" but only for some people.
So, I was thinking that I could create a series of tests:

Created a test called "SIZE10MB" for 10mb attachments (with SIZE) - action bounce message
Created a test called "SIZE5MB" for 5mb attachments (with SIZE) - action log (warn)
Created a test called "5MBPASS" that looked for a pass-phrase in the subject - action log (warn)
Created a test called "COMBO5MBPASS" that looked for tests SIZE5mb and 5MBPASS to fail and let the message pass.

Question: How could I bounce the 5mb+ messages that didn't fail 5MBPASS?