Matt-

The link http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=830381 leads to a bunch of pay support resources. Did you have to pay MS for this fix?

-Dave

----- Original Message -----
From: Matt
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2005 2:01 PM
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Overflow directory and a note about Windows 2003 DNS

Yeah, that's what I meant :)

I also screwed up the stat for what MS DNS 2003 can apparently handle; it is in fact 9,500 per second and not minute.

http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/WindowsServ/2003/standard/proddocs/en-us/Default.asp?url="">

Matt

John Tolmachoff (Lists) wrote:

Service Pack 2? For Windows 2003? Service Pack 1 is in beta right now.

John Tolmachoff

Engineer/Consultant/Owner

eServices For You