Indeed.  Hypothetically, of course, one could do add these lines to a
filter:

#Sep-12-2003 AC The ISP everyone loves to hate, always has a weight of 8
due to NOABUSE:3 NOPOSTMASTER:3 IPNOTINMX:2
#Sep-23-2003    And is always on someone's shit list; added another 10
to the counterweight
#Feb-28-2005 AC Updated the list of CIDR blocks via SenderBase.org and
split the weight between revdns and remoteip
REVDNS    -9 ENDSWITH .mx.aol.com
REVDNS    -9 ENDSWITH .webmail.aol.com
REMOTEIP  -9 CIDR     152.163.225.0/24
REMOTEIP  -9 CIDR     205.188.139.0/24
REMOTEIP  -9 CIDR     205.188.144.0/24
REMOTEIP  -9 CIDR     205.188.155.0/24
REMOTEIP  -9 CIDR     205.188.156.0/24
REMOTEIP  -9 CIDR     205.188.158.0/24
REMOTEIP  -9 CIDR     205.188.159.0/24
REMOTEIP  -9 CIDR     64.12.136.0/24
REMOTEIP  -9 CIDR     64.12.137.0/24
REMOTEIP  -9 CIDR     64.12.138.0/24

Of course, hypothetically speaking, one could also contrive a Scott
Fisher-esque TRUE-AOL test based entirely on his technique for his
TRUE-TLD tests, thus only rewarding messages with a negative weight if
the mailfrom and the revdns are both aol.com ...

Andrew 8)