-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Goran Jovanovic
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2005 4:58 PM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] OT: Lengthening Time for Store and
Forward Retry

Thanx Darrell,

The document does not cover how IMail knows when to retry, when does the
30 minute (or whatever) retry counter run out.

Do you know where that info is? Does not seem to be in the Q file

     Goran Jovanovic
     The LAN Shoppe

If a

(http://www.ntgrp.com/mailscan)