On 1 Mar 2005 at 12:07, Andy Schmidt wrote:

> I have noticed from day one, that suddenly really obvious Spam that
> had failed countless tests and should have been deleted (with REALLY
> high weights) was actually being delivered.
I have seen the same thing with v2.05, sent log snippits TWICE and
have not had ANY response from Declude support.

For me the bigger troubling issue is not that these spams are being
passed its that Declude is not sharing its obvious bugs on the list -
so like in this example there is no 'me too' when we encounter a
problem - its like we are the lone ranger when we encounter a problem
with the tech support folks telling us 'run debug'...  Software has
bugs - oh well - but not sharing these bugs with us is a much bigger
problem

Hopefully these are just growing pains with the new administration
and not the way it will remain.

For now any requests to tech support cc'd to the list?

-Nick Hayer