Working fine here:
03/02/2005 10:01:34 Qe34c0efd01549ce3 Msg failed MAILPOLICE-BULK (This E-mail came from transtorm.com, a potential spam source listed in MAILPOLICE-BULK.). Action=WARN.

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Carter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Declude.JunkMail@declude.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2005 10:48 AM
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] Is Mailpolice MIA?

Has something happened to Mailpolice?  I've not seen a log entry on any of
their DB's since late Monday afternoon. I've double checked the global and
default.junkmail files and everything looks fine.  After revisiting their
website, I did combine fraud, bulk, and porn into block as suggested, but
that was minutes ago.

Thanks,
John

--- [This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude Virus (http://www.declude.com)]