From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dave Doherty
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2005 04:49 PM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] Exclude source machine?

A question for all:

Once in a while, I get a false positive in part because the sender's machine does not have a complete domain name.

Say my machine's name is "DAVE" and I did not set the domain add-on under computer proprties. Then my machine would always fail HELOBOGUS because that is not a complete domain.

I'm looking for comments on the following:

1) Should I ignore this problem?
2) If so, what setting would allow me to do that?

Any input, experiences, etc., appreciated.

-Dave Doherty
 Skywaves, Inc.
 301-652-8822 x209