From: lcriRoger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Jim Beam
Subject: ėgnore Vėagra, Cėalės ės the best! axnev
Sender: lcriRoger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 08:04:10 -0600

Best Regards
Andy Schmidt

H&M Systems Software, Inc.
600 East Crescent Avenue, Suite 203
Upper Saddle River, NJ 07458-1846

Phone:  +1 201 934-3414 x20 (Business)
Fax:    +1 201 934-9206

http://www.HM-Software.com/

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Fritz Squib
Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2005 08:44 AM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Version 2.x, High-Weight Junkmail Not
Deleted

Gee,
 Me too, this is what I have been complaining about, and submitted an
unresolved trouble ticket [INN-34053] since the first 2.x release.

I've got it half working by changing my global config to:

WEIGHT20    weightrange    x    x    x    x
WEIGHT32    weight    x    x    x    x

fill in your own values for x, my config used to be weight / weight,
changing to weightrange / weight *seemed* to help.

Fritz

Frederick P. Squib, Jr.
Network Operations/Mail Administrator
Citizens Telephone Company of Kecksburg
http://www.wpa.net

()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html email

[This E-mail scanned by Citizens Internet Services with Declude Virus.]

http://www.mail-archive.com.