To: <Declude.JunkMail@declude.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2005 4:51 PM
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Declude 2.x

Would it be possible to change the logging to reflect the final action for
each user. This would make since and make it easier to know the final
disposition of the email.

We use a catchall account on Imail and a message that should have been
delete the final disposition showed

Last action = IGNORE

When it should have been deleted.
If the message was processed differently for different accounts then I would
expect to see

Last action = DELETE - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Last action = IGNORE - [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Because in all actuality there were multiple final actions.

Kevin Bilbee