-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tyler Jensen
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2005 7:22 PM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] New Spam or Virus????!!

I had something similar over the weekend. Standard zip file. If you are
using F-Prot you may want to add VirusCode 8 to the config. This will stop
them as Unknown Virus. Check your virus log and you may see some code 8
errors in it. Adding viruscode 8 will at least stop them.

Ouside of email NAV was calling it Trojan.Tooso.H and F-Prot was calling it
w32/mitglieder.c. I submitted my findings to Declude support earlier in the
week and spoke with a someone yesterday. Sent the file to him and he said
the AVG called it a Bagle of some sort.

What is strange is outside of email, f-prot was detecting it. But without
viruscode 8, nothing.

Tyler