That would require the receiving mail server to check SPF.  Many don't, but we find it useful.

Darin.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2005 10:29 AM
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] DNS SPF Record

How does SPF tell you that a rouge server is forging mail from one of your customers, if you server isn't receiving the forged mail? I noticed the majority of other email admins arn't even Running spf..

for example:
nremc.com

then, there are the 1,000,000,000,000 hosts that don't even have postmaster or abuse even setup.