To: <Declude.JunkMail@declude.com>
Sent: Friday, June 03, 2005 3:13 PM
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Insufficient system resources error

I had the same problem with SMTP not being able to restart due to
virtual memory according to the event log.  I had to reboot to gain SMTP
services.

I have had another instance since applying HF2, but the SMTP portion of
the issue was not the same.  The event log did not indicate SMTP
failures.

I opened a ticket with Ipswitch but they blamed it on Declude, as usual.

Thanks,

Chris Patterson, CCNA
Network Engineer/Support Manager