In the last few days, I have noticed a delay in the process of sending
a message.  It seems there is a delay until the actual Auth part of
the sending process starts.

Instead of it being more/less instantaneous, as usual, it may take a
second or so for the client to deliver the mail to the smtp server.

We are using port 587 on Imail 8.21.  We are not running any virus
scans, except on-demand via Declude 1.82.

I haven't tested using port 25, yet, to see if there is any
difference.

Has anyone else seen this behavior?

Thanks,

----
Don Brown - Dallas, Texas USA     Internet Concepts, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       http://www.inetconcepts.net
(972) 788-2364                    Fax: (972) 788-5049
----