We just moved to a new network provider. Never thought to check the new IPs.
Never again! Within a few days we started getting calls from customers
complaining about delivery failures not to mention being called a spamming
ISP. Research found our three class c's were in a large netblock which Spews
and spambag listed since the network provider did not respond appropriately.
Although we find it incredible anyone would use Spews reality has shown
there are some ISPs who don't understand the impact of using Spews. Even an
ISP like yahoo.com.au. We will not be coerced or blackmailed into being a
David against Goliath situation. These types of idealist seem to have more
time and money than we do. As long as we run a clean shop and torture all
spammers in public we sleep at night. We finally had to get some clean IPs
for our outgoing SMTP servers. It sucks but the bottom line is ... it's all
about our customers not about Spews idealism.

Michael Jaworski
Puget Sound Network, Inc.
(206) 217-0400
(800) 599-9485