Sorry to but in - can't resist... ;-)

The test will run only once, but it will be evaluated for each
possible result (Declude is smart that way). You might even have more
than one "test" use SNF and add weight.. for example, SNIFFER ...
nonzero and SNFSPECIFIC ... <result>.

Many folks and the AI system's we've been experimenting with tend to
put the SNF weight at about 70% of the hold weight.

Hope this helps,

_M