________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Richard Farris
Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2005 11:56 AM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] Server Running at 100%

I was told to see if using AVAFTERJM would help on resources on my
server...right now I almost dead in the water..my server is cralling to send
mail....how do I use this command...exactly how does it go into the config..

Richard Farris
Ethixs Online
1.270.247.5555 Office
1.800.548.3877 Tech Support