Nick,

I think that it is worth while to point out that your stats are likely skewed by dictionary attacks and backscatter.  The overwhelming predominance of SURBL and Sniffer-Pharmacy hits (named slightly differently on your system), along with the massive number of NDR's suggests to me that as much as 90% of your current traffic may be from dictionary attacks on a domain or domains that aren't being address validated.  While your system can likely handle this, it massively skews the results for your tests.

Before I started to validate addresses on my own system, I saw a massive increase in zombie spam.  It turns out that during that time the spam to legitimate addresses wasn't hardly increasing, but the dictionary attackers were becoming more prolific and skewing my own results.

Matt

Nick Hayer wrote:
Hi Tim,

Timothy Bohen wrote:
Thats pretty cool, so which ones should I be running in my global.cfg?

Your mileage will vary!
Here are the stats from my site for yesterday:
http://mdlp.madriveraccess.com/

I would suggest score low - check results often - and tune to fit your needs.

-Nick