To: <Declude.JunkMail@declude.com>
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2005 6:25 PM
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] Two Utilities (SpamSize & ipHarvest)

We wrote two very quick custom utilites for a customer that may be of use to you. All are provided "as is" free of charge. SpamSize - Process a directory containing files and gives the breakdown on sizes in roughly 50K incremements. It is just an interesting little tool to see where most of your spam sizes fall into.
http://www.invariantsystems.com/download/spamsize.zip
ipHarvest - Processes the imail logs for and extracts the IP addresses that are responsible for "Invalid user attempts". Outputs to the console the list of IP's and number of hits as well as a text file containing just the IP addresses. This can be useful in filters or outright blocking of troublesome IP's.
http://www.invariantsystems.com/download/ipharvest.zip
Darrell