Dave,

You need to stop/start deccon.exe  That wil reset the counter so to speak.

Question to Declude support -

How does this work with Declude 3x?

Thanks!

-Nick

Dave Doherty wrote:

Hi all,

Running Declude version 1.82 with Hijack...

One of my customers go caught by Hijack a couple of days ago as a result of some activity with mailing list software he was trying out. Needless to say, he now has a thorough understanding of our UCE policy. But ever since, everything he sends - even just a single message at a time - gets caught by Hijack and placed in Hold2. I recall that there was a second step after renaming the messages and putting them back into the queue, but it has been so long since I had an outgoing spam problem that I forget what that was. There doesn't seem to be a mention of it on the Declude website. Any help would be appreciated.

DaveDoherty
Skywaves, Inc.