Hi Travis -
I think most folks use combo's - the idea is to further punish an email that fails more than one reliable test [like sniffer and xbl or ???.].

This is where Declude really shines - being able to punish emails further based on previous test results. - you do not have to score each individual test as high because the combo will wack the email with better accuracy.

-Nick

Travis Sullivan wrote:

http://www.mail-archive.com/declude.junkmail@declude.com/msg24116.html

anyone doing any of these combo tests? sounds very cool! I have not used them and would highly welcome any tips any of you might have.

Also, is declude 2.9 the single process mode or the new application thread model?

Travis