Thanks for the reply Nick.

No, not at all.  I thought I did.

global.cfg contents:
COMBO  filter C:\IMail\Declude\lists\combo.txt x 0 0

combo.txt file contents:
TESTSFAILED 10 CONTAINS testname1-testname2

================

So, any test I want to combo script simply take the testname and seperate them by a hyphen?

like:
SPAMCOP-SBL

I thought that is how it was setup, then scott emailed this example:

MAXWEIGHT 100

TESTSFAILED 60 CONTAINS NJABL-DUL
TESTSFAILED 75 CONTAINS NJABL-DYNABLOCK
TESTSFAILED 60 CONTAINS SORBS-DUHL

Now Matt says this:
TESTSFAILED   0   CONTAINS   SPAMCOP SBL XBL
(no hypens)

And he said they have to be in the correct order for a matching string. I guess I have to look in the logs for the correct order. Anyone have a whitepaper on this?