Do you have an example?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Harry Vanderzand" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Declude.JunkMail@declude.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2005 10:18 AM
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Cryptic URL in source

Any ideas on this?

When the URL is hidden with cryptic characters in the source code of an e-mail it seems to me that it is obviously not a legitimate e-mail in that deception is being used.

Is there not an easy way to stop e-mail where these practises are being used?

I am running imail 8.21 and declude 3.05.18, the latest sniffer and Invuribl

Assistance is appreciated

Thank you

Harry Vanderzand
inTown Internet & Computer Services
11 Belmont Ave. W., Kitchener, ON,N2M 1L2
519-741-1222