Hi,

Travis what you have there is the rule defined

Now you need to have an action

IE
Weight10 hold
Weight20 delete

By the way you make it confusing by saying weight10 is a hold at 16.

Why not call it weight16?

I do have them specified as hold/delete in the default.junkmail file, this is working for incoming mail, just doesn't appear to work for outgoing mail.

Right, so define those actions as well in the global.cfg file if you want them applied to outgoing mail.

I have it scored at 16, it makes it easier to change the levels as I improve the ham/spam ratio... easier than renaming tests...

Yes, but it is quite easy to just rename those two tests as to not include the weight number but the wanted action. That is why my deafult action names are:
SPAMSUBJECT
SPAMHOLD
SPAMDELETE
At the definition I can then assing any weight or weight range I want and after that it is clear which action to set. It's a one time thing to change all (2 in global 1 in default) WEIGHT10 names into SPAMSUBJECT, etc.

Travis

Groetjes,

Bonno Bloksma

---