Is it possible you have a bad memory module in the box?

Remove one of the memory modules and load a 6.x release. If that does not
work try th other stick.

Kevin Bilbee

ad/release/

Defuse Dictionary Attacks: Turn Exchange or IMail mailboxes into IMail
Aliases!

http://www.imprimia.com/products/software/freeutils/exchange2aliases/downloa
d/release/

http://www.imprimia.com/products/software/freeutils/ldap2aliases/download/re