OK, is it me or are you guys just unusually quiet today? I am a bit paranoid after the changes I made yesterday and not seeing any posts to this list makes me wonder if I have done something to get the declude.junkmail list messages tossed out on me. I have seen nothing since my last post yesterday evening on the forwarded email question.

What happened is I had changed the iMail DNS server id to point to a different server that is off-site from the ISP and, coincidentally, off-shore although under their control. I had only changed it in iMail thinking that declude would pick it up, but apparently something did not work well with that approach as all of a sudden we had a flood of spam. It looked to me like declude was not able to find any of the blacklists.

I then added the declude entry in the global.cfg file to point to our primary DNS server since it was not Declude that was having the problem with the unreachable domain.

That seems to have worked, but I am not seeing any email from this list. My hunch is that one of my settings is causing it to get deleted. Which? is the question. So I will have to play with them to find out I guess.

---
[This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude EVA www.declude.com]