With my luck as of late, the 3 months removed would be June, July and August.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Matt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Declude.JunkMail@declude.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 03, 2005 1:05 PM
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] OT Snow

It was 65 degrees last week in Upstate NY, almost a record high. Now of course it is quite seasonal and I am afraid that we won't see those temps again until March or April. Fear not, there is no ice age on the horizon...except of course what is expected. I wouldn't care at all if the year was 3 months shorter.

Matt

Orin Wells wrote:

We had a blanket of snow here in the Seattle area Thursday night too - still hanging around. We had almost zero snow last year. All the ski areas are in operation. Some opened a month ago - the earliest in decades. Maybe we are going into the next ice age?