From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Matt
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2005 4:43 PM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Question about filtering

Let's clarify a couple of things that might have been confused here.

The original question was asking where the BODY begins.  That is what my response was addressing.

When it comes to filtering line breaks, that is a totally different story and it is not the question that I answered.  Within the BODY, CRLF's are in fact replaced with spaces.

So considering both, in the example that you gave, you would need to construct a filter that had the following (ignore line breaks if inserted by your E-mail client and pay attention to spaces):
BODY 15 STARTSWITH   --=_469e734c3adb39df03c2f293185d8c73 Content-Type: text/html; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable  <Table>
Since almost every E-mail has a different boundary (that first string of characters), you can't use Declude's built-in filtering to check if a multipart message starts with a <TABLE> tag.  If you are looking at single part messages, ones that have no MIME boundaries and has only one body segment, you can in fact construct a filter that checks to see if the body starts with a <TABLE> tag.  I doubt that is of any use considering the thread.

Inside joke follows:  A++++++++ Would recommend to anyone!!!

Matt

Kevin Bilbee wrote:
So with this -

Subject: News Alert

--=_469e734c3adb39df03c2f293185d8c73

I would need to do the following if I was looking for <table at the
beginning of a message

BODY 15 CONTAINS Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable<Table

This assumes the CRLF codes are striped instead of replaced.

Kevin Bilbee