I am currently using SPAMCOP, and pretty happy with it, but wouldn’t mind adding another.

What is everyone else using for an external RBL ?

Karl Drugge
B.S.I.T., A.S., M.C.S.E. ( NT 4.0 + 2000 ), C.C.N.A., C.C.D.A., Network+, A+
I dream of the day when I will learn to stop asking questions to which I will regret learning the answers ( Roy Greenhilt, Order of the Stick  )

PLEASE NOTE : Florida has a very broad public records law. Most written communications to or from City officials regarding City business are public records available to the public and media upon request. Your E-mail communications may be subject to public disclosure.