-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John T (Lists)
Sent: Monday, December 26, 2005 3:50 PM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Hardware Issue

True, very true. But like Andy or Darrell said, they should have done a test
by pulling the plug on their license server during the week when they were
watching it to see what would happen.

But of course, hind sight is always 20/20 and Monday morning quarterbacking
is highly overrated. ;-)>

John T
eServices For You

Franco-